- The STCC event programme provides an opportunity for members to get together and benefit from each others’ experience. In this way STCC facilitates business connections, which potentially leads to business for our members.
- STCC organizes sports events and other social activities and function for members, friends and family to enjoy and strengthen the personal relationship among members
- Regular networking evenings are organized or hosted at various venues and are open for both members and their guests thus widening the opportunities for members to exchange their views and business information as well as providing public relations exposure to the hosts.
STCC members collectively represent a very desirable target audience for all kinds of products and services, and STCC knows that members are eager to reach them. STCC offers you a variety of great promotional and sponsorship opportunities to connect with this audience—and in many cases a much bigger one—in print, online, at selected Chamber events, and during various STCC promotions
BENEFITS & PRIVILEGES
- Members receive a free copy of the Membership Directory.
- Members can attend all functions at a discounted price.
- A bi-monthly e-Newsletter is distributed to all members free of charge.
- Members receive discounted rates for advertising in the e-newsletter, Website and membership directory.
- Regular savings and discounts are offered to STCC
- To promote product and services every month
- Member companies have sponsorship opportunities at key STCC events, including regular networking nights, luncheon talks by prominent speakers, the STCC Annual Golf Tournament etc.
- Opportunities to conduct presentations at events organized by the Chamber, including Embassy Briefings, guest speaker events, panel discussions and workshops.
- By being part of the chamber – you are opening your company up to a network of other like-minded professionals. A sample of what STCC can do to facilitate this process is the in-house luncheon talks. You, as a member of the chamber, can profile your company among the membership and raise your profile and business connections as a result.
- Any inquiries received by the STCC are referred preferentially to members. The Chamber recommends the services and products of member companies.
- Members can utilize the experience and knowledge of the Board of Directors and Members of the Chamber for a face-to-face meeting with visitors from overseas, or business partners for briefing on trade, investment and other required information on Thailand and Singapore.
- Member can promote products and services in STCC promotion mailer every month.
- Directories provide visibility for members through listing in the nationwide membership directory and on this website. Advertising in directories offer great advertising opportunities.
- Free company profile in annual handbook
- Only corporate members (not private members) are listed in the membership directory with full details of their company and the products and services they provide. This information is shared amongst the other STCC members and as such provides a vehicle to promote businesses within the chamber.