Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce aims to promote and develop various aspects of economic and social relations between Singapore and Thailand. STCC’s objectives are,
- To promote cooperation and develop economic relations between Singapore and Thailand.
- To promote cooperation and business relations between Singaporean business people in Thailand and the region.
- To cooperate with each country’s government authorities to develop trade, industry, investment and economic activities.
- To provide advice, ideas, and suggestions for Singapore business interests in Thailand and the region in the fields of trade, industry, investment, and in other related matters.
- To compile news, information and statistics on trade in general, industrial affairs, legal, and financial matters worthy of interest, for distribution to members.
- To assist and promote activities that are benevolent to society.