- This event has passed.
STCC Digital Economy Committee Invitation
June 10 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
STCC Board has determined to form a Digital Economy Committee. You may know that the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT) of which STCC is an active member, has a well-known Digital Economy/ICT group mainly focused on policy advocacy.
STCC Board recognizes the growth of the Digital economy and how important this is particularly in the current environment, and proposes that this new Committee will be focused on members’ interests, work with JFCCT but not duplicate their efforts.
We welcome your participation and engagement. Please come to the first meeting at 4pm-5pm on Wed 10 June (e meeting with Zoom platform) where we will discuss topics and activities to focus on. Attached:
- ‘Basis’ which outlines the approach and includes a menu of possible topics
- An update provided by JFCCT for our recent board meeting (just for information on a few topics).
Proposed Agenda :
- Opening by Francis Foo, Chairman STCC
- Constitution and purpose – see Constitutive document
- Operating mode: frequency / engagement see Constitutive document
- Indication of topics of interest
- Expectations about events
- Encouraging Participation / Engagement
- Planning and next steps
Please do confirm your interest to join please email to [email protected]. A Zoom link will be sent closer to the time.
Looking forward to seeing from you.
Nattavee Rila (Nuu) | Manager
Singapore – Thai Chamber of Commerce | Lake Rajada Office Complex, 1st Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey BKK 10110 l t: +66 (0) 2264 0680-4 | m: +66 (0) 81 835 2640 | f: +66 (0) 2264 0688 | e: [email protected] VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.singaporethaicc.or.th