- This event has passed.
Crisis Management Series Episode III
June 11 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
After the crisis, what did we learn from it? What were the risks and how can we prevent or minimise it?
With the great success in our second episode of Crisis Management Webinar Series, The New Normal: Adapt and Prepare, we would like to invite you to attend the last episode, Crisis Management vs Reality: Lessons Learnt.
As the COVID-19 pandemic invades societies and economies around the world, we have experienced destructive dynamic forces, which impact daily lives of people as well as business operations. In order to manage the situation, business leaders need to understand the situation and adjust business contingency throughout the stages of the crisis.
In this webinar, our speakers from leading companies in Energy, Logistics and Banking industries will share experiences and ideas focusing on how to assess the situation from a broad perspective, identify key learning points and compare the economic outlook during the current crisis versus past crises.
Below is the event information.
Date: Thursday, 11 June 2020
Time: 14.30-15.45 hrs.
Channel: Zoom Webinar
- Eirik Mork Knudsen, Health Safety Security and Environment Manager, Aibel (Thailand) Ltd.
- Lars Denta, Managing Director, A.P. Moller – Maersk
- Jens Olsen, Board Member, DNB Bank
- Bob Fox, Chair, Digital Economy/ICT group, JFCCT & EABC as Moderator
- Fee: Free of charge
- Registration: Click “Register” to enroll in the seminars. If you already ‘signed up’ the system will send you a link to webinar before the event.
Please participate in real-time written Q&A by using the ‘Q&A’ tool. The Moderator will address questions but may not be able to cover all questions.